Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yoga

At Lululemon in Tysons Corner Mall they do free yoga classes in the back of their store. This time it was yoga for kids so I decided to take them. Dreydan LOVED it! He was so into it! He would do all the moves with all his effort and was the first to raise his hand for everything. I couldn't get them to be on separate mats though. They had to be right next too each other. Mable was so nice to help them too!  
Jump through the hoop!
I think Delaney was feeling a little insecure cause she was real clingy to Dreydan.
All the rest of the day he was saying "Ok guys, criss cross apple sauce!!"
Surfer Warrior pose!

Mable was bored! But such a great big sis!
Time to go!

2 comments:

Cowan Family said...

wow anet you stayed up forever doing posts. good job. i love all the pictures. give your kids some kisses and hugs for me they are so cute.

Laura Alvord said...

What cuties! You are such a fun mom. Hope you having a good time here in Utah. Maybe I'll see you soon.