One of Dave's vendors from work invited us down to the beach with him and the family. Dave took a couple days off work (and Mable missed MORE school..im a terrible mother). We had SUCH a good time. We all needed a vacation! It was a 7 hour drive but the kids did great! We stayed in a NICE condo right on the beach! Mable had fun with the boys, Nate and Noah. They all got along so well. She has a HUGE crush on Nate. They got each others email addresses and have been keeping in touch. Delaney's favorite part was the swimming pools. They had two outdoor pools and one indoor. And she was thrilled when she discovered the hot tub!! She calls it "the hot-bath tub". I love her little voice! Dreydan's favorite part was the sand (and the food of course).
They had tigers there too. I don't know why I didn't take any picture of them. They were awesome!
The car was packed cuz dave picked up some gate operators while we were down there. Business expense. That means they pay for gas!

we were so bored on the way home i was making up hair-do's of the future. this one is a classic. it's a beard pony. we called it the bearny. maybe someday this will be in style.



I want to go back! I LOVE the beach! I want to live there!
1 comment:
Hey! We just went to Myrtle Beach too! June 19-29th. We were actually just down about 20 miles at Litchfield Beach. It was a blast!! Love that beach!! Funny that we had the same vacation at the same time!!
Post a Comment