Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dress Up

We went to the store earlier in the day and Laney saw some dress up clothes that she REALLY wanted. I remembered I saved all Mable old dress up clothes so I told her we'd go home and get them out for her. She was so excited! I was happy too! I had been holding on to them for so long hoping that I would have another girl and finally she is old enough to play with them. I remember Mable dressing up EVERY day. When we bought our house in Springfield Mable was 5 and she wore a cheerleading outfit for the first 3 months we lived there. She was so cute (and still is od course). Dreydan got in on the action too. He was totally trying to shove Delaney out of the way so I would take pictures of him too. Crazy Kid!

The famous Delaney cross-eyed silly face!

Look at way Delaney is looking at Dreydan.
Home Depot employee by day...super hero by night!


1 comment:

Jennybug said...

OK I am laughing my head off. That is so funny. I totally have pictures of Jake dressing up in Kendra's dress up clothes. They work great for blackmail when they become teenagers. Too, funny!