The twins graduated from Pre-K! They had a little graduation ceremony where they sang songs for us and got their diplomas. Very cute! They LOVED there teachers Mrs. Machen and Mrs. Kelly. They will miss them! I'm very grateful we were able to put them in pre-k. We had a hard time deciding if it was worth the $590 per month but it was definitely a great decision. They learned a lot (and I enjoyed the 3 hours of peace and quite).
dreydan was all about the camera this morning.
Since we are leaving for Utah before school ends Mable will be missing the last three weeks. I decided we needed some pictures together on her last day of 6th grade. (dreydan is the photographer). It's unbelieveable that mable is done with elementary school and will soon be a middle schooler!!
Grandma and Grandpa and Ryland came for the ceremony.
Tanya and Kathryn. We would have fun meeting on the playground with our kids after school.
Delaney and her friends: Holly, Claire and Emi
Dreydan and Becky


















No comments:
Post a Comment