Sunday, September 13, 2009

Frying Pan Park

The twins and I went on a playdate to this place and we wanted to take Mable back there. I love this place! It's like a little farm. They have pigs and cows and sheep...Dreydan hates to go in the pig pen place though because it stinks! :) The weather was beautiful! This is the first sunny day since I got my new camera so it was fun taking pictures. My kids are so sick of my new toy but I bribed them with push pops so I was able to get tons of great shots! This is a LONG post!


Last time we were here we got to ride on this so Laney was sad we didn't get to today.


We made sure to wash our hands this time. Last time I forgot. YUCK!
Isn't she awesome!



Look at Laney's new shoes...We were almost there and she says "mommy i forgot shoes!" Rrrr so frustrating! She's done that SO many times and usually I just make her go barefoot but not at a farm.

Possibly my favorite pic of the day with all three kiddos! :)


Dreydan was scared to get close to this bailer. I wanted to get a picture of him with it but he was like "it's scary mommy!"
He was thinking about his reward for these last two pics. I kept reminding him about the push pops :)

1 comment:

jenjermad said...

At least Laney got some really cute, new shoes.