Friday, March 7, 2008

Dreydan's Terrible 2s!






Boys are so much different than girls. Dreydan has managed to break a bunch of things around the house. A few months ago he put a rubber bath plug in the toilet and we had to call a plumber and pay over $200 to get it fixed. His latest destruction's are breaking the ceramic soap dish in the shower & breaking one of the cabinet doors off in the kitchen!!!! (I just had to take a break from writing this because he took Delaney's pacifier and was hiding it behind his back laughing while Delaney was screaming "binki!") He's a stinker! Good thing he's so cute!

2 comments:

jenjermad said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest post. You are doing awesome and I love it. Thank you for starting one. Dreydan makes me laugh I can't wait to see him. That is so funny that he keeps breaking everything just wait until he get's bigger.

jenjermad said...

Okay Annette I was signed in as Jeni, but that was your favorite sister that wrote that. Love ya Natalie